First Non Fiction Mini Blog
When I was reading this book, I found it to be somewhat hard to read, and it had some words that I did not understand. I tried to use context clues to understand the meaning of some of the words, and I if I could not figure out the meaning then, I just searched it up on Google. I also took breaks from reading the book because it was also hard to understand it because it had lots of science words that I didn't know. There were some parts, though, that I found pretty interesting, and I didn't take any breaks because I was not having that hard of a time reading those parts. I also realized that I get kind of thirsty when I read this book, so I kept a glass of water next to me when I read.
Comments
Post a Comment