First Fiction Mini Blog
Vikram Iyer
Fiction Mini Blog 1
Language Arts
While I
was reading this book I thought that it was not that hard to read many pages of
it, because it had mostly easy words that I knew. I was a little bit surprised
by this because this was made in the 1920s, and usually old books have hard
words or words that are not used as often now. When I was reading the book in
my bed I would always get cold because the fan was pointed toward my bed, so
then I would get up and read in my chair and then I would be warmer. There was
one time when I did not understand a word in the book, so then I looked it up
and I understood it. Overall, the book was not very hard to read, and I enjoyed
it.
Comments
Post a Comment