Second Non Fiction Mini Blog


Research on the Author:

The author of my book is Edward O. Wilson. He is 90 years old and he is American. He is a biologist, naturalist, and writer. He is also the world’s leading expert on the study of ants. He is the father of sociobiology and the father of biodiversity, so he is a very reliable author for the subject of human existence. He was a professor at Harvard University for around 40 years, so he also has teaching experience, and he knows how to explain his concepts well. He has won 19 different awards including two Pulitzer Prizes. In general, his experience of science and evolution is clearly shown through his writing, and he is one of the best people in the world to learn about this topic of human existence and evolution. I am happy that I chose his book, because I can look into his great mind and learn some new concepts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Non Fiction Blog

First Fiction Mini Blog